Hi all! I'm new to this and it seems to be an interesting app. Other than this app, is there any other recommended and responding apps for parents or kids?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree with you @Lewis. This actually is very interesting community. I used baby center before this, which are mostly articles. But when I faced some minute and personal problems, it didn't help me much. I also tried motherhood forum but I felt I didn't feel much privacy there so I couldn't ask lot of my sensitive questions which I didn't want to share with my name. I also use carousel for shopping if anything good. Otherwise there are some Facebook groups you can look at. If you want Facebook groups link let me know

Read more
VIP Member

Yes its definitely a good apps with lots of information and also fast and prompt reply whenever a question is asked! Many mummy and daddy provides useful information which really helps and i really love parenttown because not only getting useful information and sharing we also get to participate some lovely contest and giveaways which is good too! At the same time we also get to learn from one another. So far this is the best parents app i ever used since i become a mum.

Read more
VIP Member

My hands up for ParentTown as you can post questions or answer questions anonymously. This app is a 24/7 platform where you can speak freely without judgement. The notification feature is another wow factor as you will be inform when your question is answered which is helpful if a mum/dad need some urgent opinion badly. The new photobooth feature is also an interesting function where we get to see all the lovely babies/kids candid shoot. Thumbs up #ParentTown

Read more
VIP Member

Hi Lewis, I agree, this is really a good app. I received alot of help from other parents and I think you will like it cos I see many other dads here too. I especially love parenttown tv and photobooth. Have a good weekend!

So far, i would say the most reliable app i have found is Parent Town. Awesome place to share, discuss and meet new people too. And yes! The parenttown TV is really helpful. Take sometime to explore. Welcome onboard. :)

My favourite parenting app. The answers are so good and ofcourse i enjoy watching the Live expert videos. My weekly half an hour sessions to become a better mother. thanks Parenttown

VIP Member

Facebook :) but if you want high quality answers and chance to get responses from experts, then it's just Parenttown!