Hi I'm looking to prepare birthday goodie bags for my 3yo. Any suggestions?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I wouldn't give anything I wouldn't want my child to receive :) Something simple in general would be good, no snacks or tidbits because most parents wouldn't want their child to receive them either. If you have the budget, even a simple ZooMoov ride gift card will be great - give experiences instead of gifts :)

Read more
VIP Member

You can engage @thecircusparties from IG or Carousell. They are very very nice and always very accommodative to my budget. My 5th time engaging them and they always give extras. They are very flexible and opened to the ideas you have as well.

Get from carousell or q0010 or Daiso. Get some musical instrument .. And bath toys .. crayon.. chocolate...biscuits

VIP Member

i would suggest getting them writing materials as at this age they are learning to write!

I'll buy most items from shopee or Lazada. Bags, cute stationery items, gummy bears

I like to prepare non snacks goodie bags for them. coloring books are a good idea

From daiso. Tibits... stationery...goodie bags... if nt, order from taobao.

VIP Member

You should be able to find stuff at taobao or Daiso etc . Can buy stationery etc

Get stationaries, sticker activity book. any budget?

VIP Member

Daiso or Don Don donki.