Hey mummies! I'm Travelling with my 10 month old in June :) anyone here has a sample packing list? - good ideas on packing formula, clothing, diapers? - flight: Any tips She's generally a calm baby and it's a short flight.Any other advice more than welcome!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For formulae, I usually put them in a lock and lock container rather than tin (Coz of weight). I will put some of the fm in milk dispenser in my haversack to bring with me in the flight.l while the rest check in. Diapers, clothes etc, I will put them in a vaccum pack and compress them so as to save space. As a kiasu mother, I had brought boiled water to check in before too when they were less than a year. For check in: medicine in case, handkerchief, wet wipes, diapers, clothes (more), hats, foldable umbrella, biscuits, bottle detergent For hand carry: spare clothes, handkerchief, wet wipes, thermal flask with hot water, milk dispenser, milk bottle, toys, pillow etc

Read more

Previously when i travel with LO, i also followed what Tresa did. To add on her list, i also brought along a carrier as his nap time is during the flying hours. Before landing and taking off, i would let LO latch. The sucking motion will deter ears blockage arising from changes in air pressure. If your LO is on formula milk, you can feed her formula milk or warm water. Do bring along her blanket or jacket as it can be quite cold for her during the flight.

Read more