induce

Im getting induce tmr and im actually damn scared, terrified and stressed out. Rather than looking forward to have baby out in my arms. It's the pain i keep imagining and the after effect of tear vagina, breast feeding and caring for bby. Any words of wisdom or advise from experienced mummys out there?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most say induce contraction is more painful than natural contraction. take epidural if you cnnt tahan. First time giving birth thru natural delivery is very common for vagina to tear, it will heal in 2 weeks. Dont worry so much.

TapFluencer

Stop obsessing. Stop bad thoughts. Remember, FEAR is false expectation appearing real. Do breathing exercises. Breathe in 4 counts, pause 2 counts then breathe out 6 counts. Repeat till you feel telaxed

VIP Member

Dun worry and trust the nurses at the hospital that u’re gonna be in. Eat supper before u head in. Take epidural if u need. Sleep/rest whenever u can. When the baby is out, all will be worthwhile. :)

Hey, Everything is going to be allright and soon you will be handling a life in your hands that you created :) Just go with the flow and it will be all good ;) All the best !

Hey babe. Dun worry abt it. Just follow the flow. I too was induced, but hey, look on the brightside. Your baby will ease your worries and stress away. Jia you mummy!

Super Mum

I had an induce Labour too. No worries, just relax and follow the nurses instructions. Take epidural and won't feel the pain at all. All the best to you.

VIP Member

Look at the bright side that you gonna carry you little ones in your arms soon after carrying them in tummy for 9 months (((:

Dont think so much. Enjoy the once in a life time process. Cheers

VIP Member

Don't worry everything will be fine, good luck!

VIP Member

All the best! Everything gonna be alright. :)