Right & Gòod Parenting

Im a first time mum, needed some help here. What are the general guidelines in order to have Good Parenting in line ? ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I believe a happy mum and dad is needed to ensure they can be the best parent they can be. Never lash out at your kids if you are angry or stressed. Also, you are first and foremost their parent then their Friend next. Hence, discipline and guiding your child is crucial. Spoiling kids never really work for their good and your good.

Read more
VIP Member

Personally I feel there's generally no guidelines to be a good parent as everyone will come up with their own parenting tips. But I guess as a parent you naturally become selfless, loving and you will sacrifice everything for your children. Be good to yourself too!

5y ago

Thank you :)

Trial and error dear, and every parent has different parenting style, as long as the children are raised healthy and taught the right social and family values! And it is indeed discoveries along the way, have fun along the journey!

TapFluencer

Hi there! By no means can I cover everything. To me I always stick by my principles. I may listen to others and ask for advice, but I always d what I think is write fo my kids. Also, don't forget to prioritise yourself.

5y ago

Thank you..

I personally don't think there's any guidelines...Just follow your instincts and do what's best...People may give advice, I may listen but I'll use my own judgement and do what I feel is best for baby and me

Super Mum

Well it genuine questions for all parents for their children. It's hard to say 'no' to our children if they asks for any thing. You should set some rules for your children when it comes to material things.

Hi, Every child is different. I think by observing your child's behaviour you can think of some rules and guidelines for him as it is different for every child

VIP Member

No guideline. Parenting is all about trial and error. Every children is different.

Super Mum

Every child is different. Guidelines might not work in every child.