Working Milkin' Ma'am

I'm a first time mom and actually this is the very first time that I experience being discouraged because of burn out due to works. It's already 13 months since my postpartum, on the 10th month I got a permanent position in public school and believe me, I would prefer the "old normal" instead of the new. Plus, I have a toddler who's energy is always high (which, I know, all moms would wish for). But then the demand of paper works, coordinating commitments (still part of school load), household chores (because I don't want my hubby to do it all alone), and caring for our toddler, plus my sidelines online tutoring and weekend masteral classes. I used to be the girl who can carry the weight of all challenges, but then just last week, as all of my work, commitments, and responsibilities occured in one shot, I almost cried and said, "Pa (hubby), I want to give up my masters (masteral classes). Gusto ko na magpahinga. My hubby affirmed and said that I should. That was the least among the tier but one thing that I know would make much difference (kasi if you graduate masteral more likely higher chance of promotion). But after I recuperate from the burn out, I realized I have to fight. Para sa aming future. Kaya laban lang 😍

Working Milkin' Ma'am
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Laban lng momsh!!! napapagod pero hindi susukoπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

3y ago

Tama~~ This will be worth the struggle πŸ˜‡