Bus rides

Im currently 7 weeks 5 days. I feel like vomiting during bus rides. Just because of that I'm not consuming anything before taking bus. Im still stand by a plastic but feeling so embarrassed to vormit in bus. Do you also have this? What normally you will do?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I thought i was the only one! Got it soo bad till i puked out stomach acid even if i had something before going to work. Just try not to leave your stomach empty. Early preg, i had soya milk, which actually doesnt help much coz eventually i will still puke everything out before i could reach work but at least it wont be as painful whn puke out as compared to empty stomach. Will always have plastic on standby(not one but several😂), diff kind of candies/sour plum(but none help to ease the nausea) & also diff kind of medicated oil. So basically my bag like doraemon pocket haha.

Read more
5y ago

Samee! Already 16 weeks but still puking but abit better. Hoping for these to go away soon

I took mints on the bus trip, and usually I standby plastic bags as well cause once I alight from the bus, I will vomit non stop. Take the mints and avoid using electronics as sometimes it worsens. I try to cut short on my trips as well, like taking interval stop in between stations because there are sometimes I cannot take it and alighted just to vomit. By the time I'm done, the next bus is alr here so you can try it as well cause I feel a bit uncomfortable to vomit on public transport as well so usually I will alight and vomit.

Read more

Same.. when it was really bad for me i used to grab to and fro to work. Always on stanby is sourplum and of coz plastic bag where ever i go up till now.

5y ago

Yup i am 22 weeks now.

Super Mum

I cab to work most of my first trimester. Too lethargic to take the bus or train. Nausea isnt helping much too.

Super Mum

I vomit after bus ride everytime when I'm having my first one.. so I ended up cab everytime.. no choice..

VIP Member

Yes, I bring along sour plums that help me control the vomit feelings. It does work for me.

VIP Member

Yesssss! But not just bus rides but also car rides. Take mint drops! It work wonders

Best not tonhave empty stomach. Eat smtg light at least

I had this too !! Will puke once i drop off

I take eclipse mints, really helps!