Sudden e-brake on bus

A few days ago, i was on bus back home and the bus driver had sudden e-brake. It was really sudden as we all shifted in our seats. This resulted my baby bump to hit against the seat handle. I was in shock at that point of time but overall i am feeling quite ok. Biggest worry is wil my baby be in shock and doing fine inside. It's been a few days and throughout i do feel on and off pain which i did nt experience before. I am wondering should i go to hospital do scan check just for peace of mind?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Csec needs to cut through so many layers of muscles & fats to reach for the baby, so I suppose a sudden brake won’t hurt the baby. Moreover, baby is protected in amniotic fluid. However, I can understand how u feel. Will worry and get anxious. For a piece of mind, you can go to doc and have a check .

Read more

I got the same experience as you. Took an sbs bus from plaza sing area and the bus drove off very fast. Even before i could grab anyting. I also accidentally hit against the pole.. hope u r ok! I just realised i didnt tink much about it. Now i hope i m ok!! 😂

If anything happens you can see signs with in 24 hours. whenever your baby hits his head . Apply an ice pack right away on the bump to ease any swelling

Maybe you can call your clinic for their advise!