31 weeks now and feeling the bump

Im coming to 31 weeks, starting to feel the bump getting so much heavier and the bump feels so hard. The boundaries of the bump gets so hard it feels painful. Anyone encounter this?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal; it will grow bigger and bigger with each passing days... I am almost in my 38weeks... as I thought my tummy can’t get any bigger... it does... Hang on mama... I know it is not easy... but growing tummy indicated that our babies are growing healthily and steadily in the safety of our tummy. That is most important👍🏻 Do apply oil/cream to ease the stretch (I use Bio Oil). Take good care and be positive, may God bless you and baby🙏🏻

Read more
VIP Member

I feel like the tightness gets a bit painful too! but it's only for like 10 to 15 mins and then goes away. I use a support belt when I'm at home to help ease the weight and it works! usually feel this at night compared to in the day.

same here! 31 weeks 2 days today... cant stand or walk for so long... my legs will start to numb if I do so. my bump is really heavy now, I can only imagind how heavy it will be in the next weeks 😂

5y ago

Thank you

Super Mum

Me! I'm at 31 weeks. My bump is getting heavier and harder.

VIP Member

ako nga din sis ang bigat na ng tiyan ko hirap na gumalaw

2y ago

Omg totally agree!!!

Its normal.. Same goes to ke.. Stay strong💪

Yes