Feeling so tired and bloated at week 31

Any mummies feeling tired and bloated at week 31? I’ve been meeting up more friends lately and felt so tired today plus headache. I also can’t eat much as I feel more bloated than usual. I even had bouts of dizziness last night. Should I stop going out that often now since my bump is bigger and heavier? #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

me too! I've had the same symptoms as you, I'm currently 32 weeks! it started for me around week 30. my doctor's advice is, you can go out but take it easy. remember your priority is you and baby. if you are not well then cancel on your friends. or ask if they are ok to come over to your convenient location (eg. your house or nearby your house). I havent eaten much lately, but I try to eat small meals if I have appetite + I make sure to drink ginger tea and take my probiotics supplements to help rid of gas and promote good digestion. I have headaches a lot and I'm also very tired... can take regular panadol for headache or get prenatal massage to ease the muscle tension that causes headaches. hope it will be better for you soon mummy! and may your pregnancy + birth be smooth! 💕

Read more
5mo ago

Thanks mummy! Have a smooth and safe pregnancy! 😊 few more weeks to go for us!

I was always bloated since the first trimester. Couldn’t do anything about it. Taking more rest sounds good for you