When will the baby bump start to show?

Hi mummies. I am currently 13 weeks now and im curious when will the baby bump will start to show? My appointment is in 4 weeks from now and i will tend to overthink if my pregnancy is doing well or not as i had 2 miscarriage at 7 weeks before this. Im a bigger built with tummy fats so it makes me hard to know when my baby bump will show. Appreciate for the replies ☺️ #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Don't worry, it's completely normal to feel anxious especially after going through two miscarriages. Every pregnancy is different, but for first-time moms with a bigger built, the baby bump may start to show between 12 to 16 weeks. The tummy fats may also make it harder to notice the bump, but as your uterus continues to grow, it will become more prominent. It's great that you have an appointment in 4 weeks to check on your pregnancy progress. In the meantime, try to stay positive and take care of yourself. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider. Remember to relax and enjoy this special journey as much as possible. Sending you lots of positive vibes and best wishes for a healthy and smooth pregnancy! ☺️ #firsttimemom https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Before i concieve, my weight is 94.8kg. Until Wk 20, i weigh 95.4kg. It is true that due to our bigger built, people cant tell that we are pregnant to offer you a seat at public transport for example. I'm currently at Wk 24+2, and during the last 4 wks, my belly have shown up for people to tell i'm pregnant at around Wk 23+4. Hope this info put you at ease and have a blessed pregnancy 😊👍

Read more

Hello mommy! Every mommies baby bump are different! Some mommies baby bump will show earlier. Some will only show later like me. For mine, it is only obvious when I’m at my 7.5 to 8 month 🥲 before that, nobody will let me sit on public transport or tell me that I look preggy 😂 my colleagues always say I don’t look preggy till the 8 month.

Read more

I guess first pregnancies usually will start to show baby bumps alil later on. For me i was kinda skinny and only shows when in my 6th mth onwards. And ppl kept saying and comparing that my bump is so small. Pfft. Baby is fine. My second and third shows pretty early. Like in the 1st mth cn see big bump.

Read more

Like the top comment, mine showed around late 8m too! My next door colleagues who faced me everyday only found that I’m pregnant on the day I went in to give birth (partly because I’m always in oversized clothings) 😅.

💕