I'm scared

Hi I'm about to be due in a 2 mnths time. Honestly, I am scared of what's to come especially the giving birth part. Everyone's telling me that it's gonna be beautiful bcos finally I'm gonna meet my little one but the though of pushing a baby out of my vagina, that freaking scare me. I know there'll be painkillers available and it's totally up to me to take it or not. I mean..should I even be scared???

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't be scared. Take it a step at a time. Don't worry so much and be open to using any kind of painkillers you deem necessary. You will be in good hands of the doctors and nurses. Have faith in them and take it slow.

TapFluencer

Just go with the flow. Every mommy has very different experiences. Don’t over stress yourself by thinking of what might be happening in the future. No point worrying about something that has not happened yet

VIP Member

Hi... congrats on your first pregnancy. Don’t worry too much. When you’re due, your mother instinct will kick in and you’ll have the will and strength to go through labor. Relax and take care

I also same as you very scared at first. Process is nightmare to me... Pushing part was like constipation... But after come out really feel good... And you will feel so happy about it.

Actually don't anticipate anything. It is beyong imagination. Not to scare you, I mean it is a special moment really. That moment I gave birth to my boy, I thought of my mum. Was very touched.

VIP Member

dont think about it, you are strong and eventually the pain will be over after you push your baby out so just be strong and do alot of walking and squats. it helps hopefully.

Dear Mum, Pregnancy is a wonderful experience and phase:) I would suggest enjoy the whole phase, be positive and relax. Everything will happen nicely so don't worry :)

TapFluencer

FEAR is false expectation appearing real. No need to chase your own tail And get stressed in the process. Just enjoy and be blessed with your journey to motherhood.

Don’t think too much now ... enjoy this beautiful phase right now. Trust me, when the time comes, you ll know what to do and everything will be just fine😊

VIP Member

It’s normal. Try to relax and do your best to prepare yourself physically and mentally. Eat and rest well now! Practise breathing techniques.