Exercise

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, that didnt stop me from being active. Usually I will swim once or twice a week for 2 to 3 hours but now is the fasting month and by the time I break my fast, it's gonna be abit too late to head to the pool. Was wondering if there'll be any significant changes if i stop exercising for like a month and then continue after fasting month is over? I'm not gonna lay in bed all day obviously, still gonna eat in moderation & walk around. Swimming is the only low impact sport I can think of that doesn't kill my back since I'm carrying another human inside of me. Any expertise on this mommies?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don't push yourself too hard. You're already fasting while being pregnant - that is a huge feat already. If you feel guilty/sluggish, you could walk more or take a walk in the park/playground before breaking fast. You go girl!

Don’t think that will affect you greatly especially if you’ve been active regularly :) As long as you don’t go overboard with food, all should be well!

Hi, I think you shouldn't push yourself too much as it's the fasting period. Try to take a walk in the park it might helps too.

TapFluencer

Everything in moderation. Don't exert your body too much. Try less strenuous exercise like yoga or slow jogging.

Hi, I think you should be fine if you are active overall on a daily basis :) Just eat well and be positive :)

TapFluencer

Just continue to walk and move around. One month is not long. You can resume your swim after that time.

Can consider taking walks or yin yoga.