9 weeks pregnant experiencing UTI :(

Hello, Im 9 weeks pregnant today. Experiencing signs of UTI since Thursday. Adviced to have Urinalysis on Friday, got my result and it's all normal. No bacteria. Took Buko Juice and More fluids, experience comfort on Saturday, but today, Sunday it all came back again. What should I do? Planning to go to my OB tom.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing signs of UTI. It's good that you had a urinalysis and the result showed no bacteria, but it's still important to address your discomfort. Since you mentioned that you've been drinking Buko juice and increasing your fluid intake, that's a good start. However, if the symptoms have returned, it would be best to see your OB tomorrow as planned. They can further assess your condition and provide the appropriate treatment or medication. In the meantime, continue to drink plenty of water and other fluids to help flush out the bacteria or irritants causing your UTI symptoms. You may also want to avoid caffeine, alcohol, and spicy foods, as these can aggravate UTI symptoms. It's important to address UTI during pregnancy to prevent any complications, so don't hesitate to seek medical advice from your OB. Take care and wishing you a healthy and comfortable pregnancy journey!

Magbasa pa
4w ago

Thank you for your input... I already went to my OB and had my Ultrasound, baby is safe and my OB doesn't want to give me any medication, since all results are normal. She advised to take more fluids, and bed rest. I hope to feel better soon.

nagkaron din ako uti tapos taas ng blood sugar sabi dun sa lab test den pinatake ako cephalosporin for 1week ininom ko kasi halos 2k sayang naman kung di iinumin nireseta naman sya so sabi ko nalang safe naman to sa baby..den pagkabalik ko sa ob normal na lahat..nagbuko din ako pero hindi araw araw..more water talaga mii. tiis lang talaga sa halos everminute na pag ihi 😁

Magbasa pa
4w ago

tinigil ko po yung pag inom ko ng milo every morning.mainit lng na tubig imiinom ko den konti lang tlga kanin ko.ulam ko inihaw na tilapia oh mga laga na gulay hehe.tapos tubig lang tlga lagi mii walang juice or kahit na ano.. awa naman ni lord pag lab ulit negative na lahat ng result.😊

Hi momshie. We're same po, may lab test pa nga sakin ng tinake para icount yung bacteria kasi pag over sa limit, magte-take ako ng gamot, thankfully below naman sa limit. Since, you said no bacteria naman, no need to worry, continue mo lang yang water and buko juice. Your OB will tell you naman kung need po pa ng ibang test. All is well po. Stay healthy.

Magbasa pa

more water ka lang muna wag kang iinom ng juice . basta more water ka lang po. ganyan din ako e. buti nalang okay na uti ko ngayon . tumaas yung aking uti sobra yung infection kaya di na nakuha sa galot kaya nag supposotory na ako yung pinapasok sa kiffy, ginagamit ko yun pag nakahiga na ako wala nang tayuan .

Magbasa pa

mi inum ka lang Ng buko at madaming water mawawala Yan..ako nun niresetahan ako antibiotic dahil FTM ako di ko intake dahil sa takot na maging abnormal SI baby kahit na ni reseta Ng OB takot padin ako . kaya week buko after nun follow up Kona. nawalan sya..pero diko SInabe sa ob ko na Hindi ko iniimun...

Magbasa pa

punta nalang sa ob para sure yung idadiagnose sayo