Any tips for morning sickness besides sour plum?

I'm 8 weeks preggy and sour plum of any sort makes me wanna puke. My morning sickness is more of a 'in the middle of the night' sickness. Any other recommendation that doesn't have any strong smell? Currently munching on sour power strips but I don't want to have too much sweets especially in the middle of the night coz it's gonna be a problem for me to fall asleep back.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try Sea-Band. They are bands that you wear on your wrists to exert pressure on acupressure points to relief nausea. I found it quite useful. I bought ginger candies, which I soon got sick of... I realised that bloating after meals makes me nausea too so I try to take gassy drinks (sparkling water) to try burp the gasses out ..

Read more

I m a bad example, i took candies and at times durian... durian helps ease my vomit effectively. But different things work differently on each individual.. just trial n error and find the right stiff that helps u ease your discomfort.

VIP Member

Hi... you might wanna try some of the remedies suggested in this article https://sg.theasianparent.com/morning_sickness_tummy_friendly_food_roshni_mahtani

I applied Tummy Ease blend oil safe for preggy mummies for my nausea & i tried the Himalayan Salt Lemon sweets.

VIP Member

Sorry no tips. But don't worry it's all worth it!!!! And most times it will get better in 2nd trimester

Probably you can try some warm honey lemon water in the morning

I would munch on 1 or 2 meiji plain biscuits. It helps.

I took anti-vomit pills from doc

Super Mum

Be hydrated or get the pills from gynae.

VIP Member

I drank warm water