Bleeding/spotting

Hi im on my 8 weeks now and dont have any pregnancy symptoms or morning sickness but is it normal to have spotting? like a period blood i guess but not so many ? when i go to the Hospital, Doc ask me to wait for another 2 weeks and see if the baby still growing or not.. if the baby still the same size then she will give me a cytolog pill to clear my womb.. ☹️ what should i do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear, spotting is not normal. When you went to the hospital, did they see the heartbeat of the baby? If they saw that baby’s heart was beating, and you’re having spotting, it’s called a threatened miscarriage. It’s important to keep looking to see if the spotting stops or whether it gets worse and is associated with cramps. If it gets worse, please see the doctor again even if it’s not 2 weeks. In the meantime, do get some rest. And this spotting is not your fault. It just happens sometimes...

Read more
4y ago

Hi Syiera how are you doing? I was wondering if your spotting stopped in the end?

Super Mum

I’m sorry to hear this but there’s isn’t much anything u can do except walk less, more bed rest & check back in 2 weeks time.? Did doc do a scan ? What does the scan says? Did he prescribe progesterone? Spotting is not normal (brown/pink discharge) and seeing blood definitely is not normal.

Read more
4y ago

Nothing the doc ask me to wait for 2 weeks and see her again to scan, in the meant time i can do what ever i want.. If the baby are not strong then he will be out by his own but after 2 weeks if the baby still in the womb and no heartbeat sign then the doc will give me the progesterone pill.. Thats what the doc said to me. yes i do the scan but the baby still small and no heartbeat yet ☹️..