Bleeding/spotting

Hi im on my 8 weeks now and dont have any pregnancy symptoms or morning sickness but is it normal to have spotting? like a period blood i guess but not so many ? when i go to the Hospital, Doc ask me to wait for another 2 weeks and see if the baby still growing or not.. if the baby still the same size then she will give me a cytolog pill to clear my womb.. ☹️ what should i do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I’m sorry to hear this but there’s isn’t much anything u can do except walk less, more bed rest & check back in 2 weeks time.? Did doc do a scan ? What does the scan says? Did he prescribe progesterone? Spotting is not normal (brown/pink discharge) and seeing blood definitely is not normal.

Read more
4y ago

Nothing the doc ask me to wait for 2 weeks and see her again to scan, in the meant time i can do what ever i want.. If the baby are not strong then he will be out by his own but after 2 weeks if the baby still in the womb and no heartbeat sign then the doc will give me the progesterone pill.. Thats what the doc said to me. yes i do the scan but the baby still small and no heartbeat yet ☹️..