becoming a single mom ?

Im 6mos pregnant and sadly boyfriend broke up with me. Bagonaging kami i knew na meron na siya 1 anak at break n cla ng girl. But i still continued the relationship kasi sabi nya he wants to settle down na daw etc. When i found out that i was pregnant he got so sad and admitted that he has 5 more children from 3 diff women. I was so hurt. But gave him another chance coz i was already pregnant. Just last week, i found out a woman's ig account with a photo of her and my bf (dated feb 2020) and recent photos of the girl is with him last nov 2019. I think cla pa but he was insisting na hindi na. I got so hurt that i told him lots of hurtful words (below the belt na) i broke up with him and he immediately accepted the next day. It was just easy for him to end our relationship in this pregnancy period at my lockdown pa. ? I feel so depress po at crying most of the time since the day i got pregnant. Im afraid it will affect the baby

71 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi momshie! Its not good for you and for the baby na naiistress ka. I know this will be a hard time for you, with all thats happening in our country and to top it all up you being pregnant and unfaithful boyfriend. This is not the time for you to be stress, kasi if anything happens sayo (I hope and pray sana wala naman katok sa wood), but if something happens to you ikaw mahihirapan first there will be NO hospital can accommodate you mahihirapan ka maghanap, second you have a useless boyfriend. And third, baby will suffer in the long run. If you can, pick yourself up. Be strong for your baby. Iwan mo na yang useless bf mo(i know its hard) and take care more of yourself and the baby. You are worthy and deserve better... He’s an ash***, with no goals in life, a irresponsible boy (I cannot call him a man bcoz he is not man enough na panagutan yung mga previous na nabuntis nya what more pa kaya ikaw!) and thats the harsh and ugly truth. Just be strong, and always think of the baby’s wellbeing. Goodluck momshie.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Oo mommy pinamukha ko tlga sa knya yan kya xa pa nagalit at nakipaghiwalay din. Yung akala mong mgbabago n xa kasi lahat 5 anak nya is babae ang baby namin is boy. Kaya akala at hopeful ako ky God na ako na tlga kasi yun din snasabi nya..eh biglang ganito r