becoming a single mom ??

Im 6mos pregnant and sadly boyfriend broke up with me. Bagonaging kami i knew na meron na siya 1 anak at break n cla ng girl. But i still continued the relationship kasi sabi nya he wants to settle down na daw etc. When i found out that i was pregnant he got so sad and admitted that he has 5 more children from 3 diff women. I was so hurt. But gave him another chance coz i was already pregnant. Just last week, i found out a woman's ig account with a photo of her and my bf (dated feb 2020) and recent photos of the girl is with him last nov 2019. I think cla pa but he was insisting na hindi na. I got so hurt that i told him lots of hurtful words (below the belt na) i broke up with him and he immediately accepted the next day. It was just easy for him to end our relationship in this pregnancy period at my lockdown pa ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Buti nga sayo. Why? hindi ka ba nag isip, bakit sila naghiwalay nung una nyang gr kahit may anak na. Nangyari na din sayo yung nangyari sa unang iniwan nya. Guess that's karma.

4y ago

ang hard naman nito,bakit maging karma eh,wala nman syang niloko,hindi nman nya alam na may gf na ung tao,niloko nga din sya eh...