Aching body

Hi im 6 weeks and I have been experiencing body aches especially lower back and thighs. Its very uncomfortable and really stressing me out. I really have no idea what else to do. Does any mummies experiencing this too? Is this normal? Can i get a massage already? 😭😭😭

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think I am not as bad as you, but I do have sore legs occasionally. Just very random, in fact, more often when I lie flat on the bed. I tried to do some stretching, but just have to make sure any yoga or stretching poses you do does not put pressure on your tummy. For me, I do calf stretches while standing so that it eases the muscles and it feels less sore thereafter.

Read more
2y ago

thankyou for the tips! 💓

I suffer from neck/shoulder aches frequently (before preg) and one of my qns to my gynae was can i continue pasting my medicated plaster and she said no, cos the ting is stuck to my skin for long hrs. 😕 sharing in case u wondering can medicated plaster or nt. I also wear socks on days i hv aching legs/thigns 😫

Read more
2y ago

thankyou for sharing about the medicated plaster. i almost use salonpas. 😢

Do stretching exercises. Look up Yoga for Pregnant women. Just 10 mins of it every day is enough. It helped me a lot. For sore or cramp legs, I wear calf high compression socks (From Guardian) while sleeping.

2y ago

thankyou for the tips! 💓 do you mind sharing th brand of the socks please..

yes it’s very normal. uterus expanding is pressing on nerves that causes these aches. have to just tahan and do stretches. strictly no massage until week 20! it will endanger ur pregnancy

VIP Member

You need to do light exercise to strengthen the muscles.. & plenty of stretching.

2y ago

thankyou for the tips! 💓