curious

Im 5 months pregnant and im currently under kkh at the moment. But some people that i know told me they had bad experience at kkh not sure like what kind of experience. Im curious to know how bad isit?? Anyone experience this before? Please share so i can be more aware

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have asked friends who delivered at KKH, SGH and mount A. Have heard both good and bad in all institutions The biggest advantage of KKH is their strong paediatric support. If there is any complication during delivery or if the baby needs special follow up after birth, you know you are in good hands. They are also the hospital of choice for high risk pregnancy referred by private gynae. My friends said their a1 class delivery ward is very comfortable I'm 6 months pregnant and currently follow up at KKH as a private patient. Happy with my gynae (a senior consultant) and clinic staff so far. No 2 pregnancy experience is the same. Standard of care may vary depending on who is on duty that shift on that day. So I would say choose based on your gynae more than the institution.

Read more