curious

Im 5 months pregnant and im currently under kkh at the moment. But some people that i know told me they had bad experience at kkh not sure like what kind of experience. Im curious to know how bad isit?? Anyone experience this before? Please share so i can be more aware

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went to KKH Private earlier on for my early check up and first visit. The staff was so unfriendly. Asked to go over at 8.20am but stated at the counter 8.30am start registration but counter with staff. I went over to ask am I at the correct reporting location, she giving me attitude. Ask me to wait for my number to be call and give black face. My number have been called and at another counter that person really very friendly but never give clear instruction which counter should I report to even she ask first time here, first baby?I dun understand y ask. Then I found the correct place for reporting but waited awhile then realised need to pass the piece of paper to the counter staff which from the previous counter. After the ultra scan need to wait for the paper from from counter to proceed for doctor consultation and have to find my way there again!! Found already and waited awhile then realised have to pass them the paper from previous counter too. All staff never inform what should I do. Really seriously very lousy with this private rate. The doctor only help to analysis the result from the sonogram or report. Also never advise much on what thing should take note of. Doctor did ask first pregnancy but ended up she ask me anything to ask? I was thinking what do I need to know? Really not very good impression of their staff. Last is the payment, I have to ask do I need take number or can just make payment. The only signboard which is clearly stated is the payment signage. Really very disappointed. And now changed to other better private DR. This is my bad experience.

Read more