curious

Im 5 months pregnant and im currently under kkh at the moment. But some people that i know told me they had bad experience at kkh not sure like what kind of experience. Im curious to know how bad isit?? Anyone experience this before? Please share so i can be more aware

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are always stories about the difference to "Private" and "Subsidised". Private: Usually better service Senior Doctor/Professor (More experience under their belt, how many awards received etc.) More $$ Nurses treat you more "Human" Respect(Very Important) Waiting time different from "The Favourite Doctor Is" & Big Hospital(KKH, SGH,NUH)/Small Hospital(TM,MT E., MT A., East Shore etc.) Subsidised: Junior Doctor (Some are less then 5 years experience/Nothing under their belt/Starters) Different Doctor each time(If lucky same Doctor😆) Longer waiting time Usually the Senior Nurse are attached to these Doctors(More Knowledgable) "The Not Sure Doctor" Service can be good/so-so Less $$ So it all depends. Which ever that make you comfortable. Go for it😉😊

Read more