Discharge

Hi, I’m 4months and 1 week pregnant now and I’m having discharge quite a lot and it’s yellow in color. Had consulted with my gynecologist and he gave me antibiotic for 1 week. Is this kind of discharge is normal during pregnancy?

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

i had this. here's my tip on controlling it. try not wearing anything if possible.like me,since im not working,im 24/7 naked 🤣. even i use baju but i dont wear pants or panties. then wash with warm running water.having water heater at home helps.. wash at the lips of the v and the v opening.if u want wash inside also can but i dont practice it cz belly too big and i just main rasa2 saja 🤣.so wash the outside part .wash every useof toilet.dont use soap. wipe dry. it will become worst or more discharge if ur v area is damp,moist and warm. so like i say,try going comando down there. and try eating greek yogurt. not only it benefits u and ur baby but it helps keep ur v from infection. u can ask pak google abt this. i find that washing with cold water or using a baldi or running cold water dont help as much as warm water. and pls dont use panty liners. its only going to make it worst cz u are introducing moist and restrict airflow. but if u are workimg and have no choice then go ahead, i know the discharge can be pretty annoying. also,trim or shave ur pubic hair. wax is better if u can. i control mine that way..so far i have less dicharge.i only have it when im wearing pants or panties. also,if u wear panties,soak them in hot water to kill the bacteria then scrub and hand wash.

Baca lagi

i have it too before. the treatment depends the type of infection that u have. my o&g gave me insert cream but it never really go away until i delivered my bby. quite challenging coz i will have to bring few pnties around daily. if i wear panty liners, will need to change it every hour. sometime if i forget to change it, it will get worst.

Baca lagi

make sure cuci bersih bersih , macam saya masa pregnant discharge tu tak keluar turun ke panties sebab dia macam tak cair so setiap kali solat saya meruang lah , bersihkan area dalam dalam tu nak avoid jangkitan dan sebagai nya

VIP Member

It’s normal dear since you are changing alot of hormones. Just finished your antibiotics, eat them on time. Besides, do not take a lot of sweet and sugar in food. That can lead to alot of vaginal discharge. Drink plenty of water. 😘

5y ago

Thanks for your feedback dear. Appreciate it a lot 🙏🏻

Take less sugar.. Always change panties, after wash private part make sure dry before wear panties, drink a lot of water..

Hi there, yes it is normal to have discharge a lot during pregnancy, finish ur antibiotics ok

5y ago

Ok sure. Thanks for your feedback... 😁

Wash with salty warm water n try to be free down there... It helps

hii