No Sign Of Labor

Its my 3rd, and I'm at 39+4 days weeks. And no sign of labour yet. Will be giving birth at kkh with random doctors. I'm asking for a advice from them whether when should i head down to hospital. But i don't get get any response from them. Is any of you head down to kkh hospital when due date? And will they induce? Tia

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Monitor your baby kicks, any sign of mucous plug and/or leaking (water bag may have been rupture). If you feel uncomfortable or even a slight pain, go to the hospital straight away. You are already at full term. If this is your first pregnancy, chances that you may exceed 40w. When is your upcoming doc appt? Ask your doc to check your dilation. FYI: some mommies may only give birth after wk40. However, one may only hold until max 40w + 2w. In sg, the moment u exceeded 40w, most doc will advised to induce. Cause not too good for baby to stay inside for too long. I gave birth to my #1 at 40w + 5 days and my #2 at exactly 40w. Both I induced birth as my water bag did not ruptured. Good luck and have a safe & smooth delivery!

Read more
4y ago

It is the waiting game now. Do take dare of yourself and mask up!!!