40 weeks and 2days with no sign

No sign of labor. Was dilated 2cm for a week plus now. Doctor set a date to be induce at 41weeks. Any tips on how to dilate fast?I just don’t want to be induce🥲🥲🥲 #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can continue to wait and do some exercise to help dilate further. But truth be told, its hard to tell how fast you’ll dilate & how long it’ll take. Of course I’m not suggesting to induce either, i was at 40 weeks 2 days, with 1cm dilation, took me 8-9hrs of contraction, 12hrs of wait to only get to 3/4cm. In the we had to go for emergency c-sect because baby pooped a lot while I was leaking amniotic fluid (yet to manually burst it) and if she inhaled her poop before I’m 10cm dilated (which can be another 8-12hrs wait), it would endanger her. Yet on the other hand, my friend was 3cm dilated, she induced at 3am and baby pop 12pm. So honestly, it really varies. Trust your decision mama, but whatever happens, I’m sure you just want the best for you and your LO! I went through 8hrs of contraction without epidural, to end up having a emergency c-sect instead of just going for elective c-sect from the start, I still never regretted my decision!

Read more

squats butterfly pose have sex with your husband walk a lot climb flight of stairs do curb walking

Read more