joint pain

Im 30weeks pregnant. Anyone experiencing joint pain over the fingers? It hurts when i bend my fingers . Didnt notice any major swelling over fingers tho

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I had it too, it's called carpal tunnel and it's quite common in pregnancy. My finger joints were painful every morning when I wake up. It disappeared a few weeks after giving birth though

VIP Member

Yep! Me too when I was pregnant in 3rd trimester. Goes away few days after giving birth.. still feels numb, but my MIL said it's normal and will go away by the time I finish confinement

5y ago

Yes, my hands was quite swollen from 3rd trimester onwards... I kept forgetting to tell the gynae when I was seeing her during pregnancy! 😅 I'll definitely ask her when I go for my 1st post natal check up

Yes me too... Sudden onset of joint pain in my right thumb and left hand.. 😓 is it because of the pregnancy? Or because the bb is pressing on some nerve in our spinal column?

Yes. Im at 32+5 weeks and i do have this. But I'll only be seeing my gynae on 29th July to find out what's wrong.

Super Mum

ME! I had an appt just now and ask my gynae and he says its normal. I cant even hold a pen properly.

VIP Member

Yes me too during my first pregnancy. Not to worry, it will go away few months later after delivery. :)

TapFluencer

Best to check with your doctor to get professional opinion

VIP Member

I have pains at my wrist area, especially when writing

Erm nope so far nvr had tt kinda pain in my 30wks.

VIP Member

I didn’t. Best for you to check with doctor