28weeks

Im on 28weeks I did not have morning sickness since my beginning of pregnancy and my body has been doing good so far.. a little tired and stiff legs and lower abdomen cramps i do face sometimes. Is it normal to continue feeling perfect for 28wks pregnancy? I am happy that my pregnancy did not trouble me with so much of things...

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are damn lucky.. im on my 9weeks but im having the worst morning sickness..my feet & back always in pain and swollen.. its hard for me to even walk when its swollen.. 😭

TapFluencer

Hi, I think it's alright. Few mum will be blessed to have smooth pregnancy through out the nine months. I'm one of them, just water retention problem towards delivery dates.

5y ago

Im thinking the same thought too. Perhaps not now but afraid later when the weeks nearly come to end. Smirks. Tks for the positive thoughts anw!

This is perfectly normal, If you don't feel sick or queasy at all during your pregnancy. Plenty of women enjoy healthy pregnancies with no nausea or sickness at all.

VIP Member

Hi... you’re one of the few fortunate pregnant ladies. And yes, you’ll continue to have a breeze pregnancy. Cheers

TapFluencer

Yes perfectly normal. Count your blessings! Congratulations on the pregnancy mommy!

Hi, You are really lucky. Just enjoy this time and be happy :)

Super Mum

Keep up the positive mindset. Happy mummy happy baby!

Yes and your are lucky! Enjoy your pregnancy!

Lucky mummy! Dont worry u are doing great!

Thats really good ... envy you..