Gut feeling of being pregnant?

Not sure if I am being delusional or what, but my instincts tell me I'm pregnant? I did check with a pregnancy test so far it's negative. But I'm still a week away from my period. Thus I think it's early? Or could be a cheap pregnancy test that I got from shopeee? Honestly I don't want to invest so much on pregnancy test as it's too expensive. But I've been having these symptoms, cramps on one side, dizziness and my sense of smell is so strong. I rarely have cramps on one side, so it's odd that this month I had it and been having for a few days. On and off When I was pregnant with my first, I didn't know I was pregnant till I hit 7 weeks. And my symptoms weren't as bad, only fatigue. Honestly I don't want to expect anything , but sometimes it's kinda sad that it's one line. Me and my husband don't really plan to have a baby, as we believe it will happen when it's a good time. #pregnancy

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Keep your hopes up and be hopeful! I went to a GP for a urine test (thought I had UTI instead) few days before my period was expected to start - turned out negative! A week later after 3 days of missed period, I took a pregnancy test from OTC test kit and turned out I was 2-3 weeks pregnant! I was so shocked I tested it twice with two different brands. Try again 1-2 weeks later if your period still hasn’t come (: there’s cheap affordable pregnancy test kits available at Watsons for ~$6-7

Read more
12h ago

thank you for your kind words ! will definitely check again after my missed period 😭

sometimes mother to be has this feeling. well, maybe you can do pregnancy test again after 3 weeks. now till early. I also never plan for my second pregnancy. hubby and myself under protection sex for awhile, just that 1 day we run out of condom and this baby came. is really miracle! in my 3 month now.. waiting to meet our second child!

Read more

i use cheap one never came out but i use the brand clear it did show im pregnant.. digital also show too.. so i suggest u buy the clear one better..

best that you test again after you have missed your period so that you don't have to second guess

12h ago

yes will definitely check again after my missed period.