Constantly hungry

I’m 16w FTM and I still constantly feel hungry, get nauseas / sick if I don’t eat. I eat 3-4 main meals (rice / noodles) daily instead of small meals and I’m still really hungry all the time, I need a snack every 2-3 hours regardless of what I ate for my meals. I’ve gained a lot of weight because of this and it’s very noticeable, my mom tells me I’ve put on too much weight too and it’s making me very conscious. I’m afraid i have bad self control or if this is abnormal. I’m also afraid of being unable to lose the weight after birth. Any moms have suggestions on what I can do? Is this normal? I do try to walk around a bit everyday when I can, and I try to eat healthier snacks like fruits and keep my meals to food that is not fried. I have already gained 7kg.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you feel up to it, definitely try to get more exercise in your daily routine and stick to healthy snacks. it's not so much about losing the weight after giving birth, but too much weight gain can be a problem during pregnancy and for the baby. if you are gaining too much weight your gynae should warn you too, can try to keep your weight gain in the healthy range for your initial bmi before getting pregnant. it's not easy but for your own health and baby's health, cheer up mummy! 💪

Read more
1mo ago

Thank you for your kind perspective. So far my gynae hasn’t pointed it out but I will be asking her on my next appointment. I will try to eat healthier!

TapFluencer

🙏💕