What to do?

Hi im a 15 years old girl and im 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant....Idk what to do and i have a asian mom and im scared to tell my family cuz they might disown me...

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try to take courage and come front with them, bring along your ex boyfriend since he is willing to take responsibility! My parents got to know about my pregnancy when i reached 17weeks and they were of course disappointed that i chose to stay quiet even till my baby is about to reach 5months. Even more when they knew my fiancé didn't admit its his. But baby is innocent and we can't change time, they will eventually give in.. I know you're scared but i am pretty sure if your parents is supportive to you about things you do before, they will be supportive towards you raising a baby. It takes time, whatever it is you have to fight & be strong for your baby and yourself! It comes all to the same that parents will be upset and disappointed, they will nag at us for doing such acts and make us feel worst nevertheless we are still their children and no one bears to see their children struggle while still depending on them.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi dear... pregnancy and motherhood are really tough, regardless of age. You will need as much support as you can get...Ideally, your family, and the father of the baby. If you’re scared of your mum, is there anyone else at home that you can tell first?

4y ago

Pls do not put yourself and be trapped in a toxic relationship. You will regret it. Nothing good will come out from someone who disrespects you.

Oh dear. I'm glad there are several mummies here offering help to you. 👍👏 You may want to contact them. You may also want to contact the enclosed which I found in google. Take care.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Please just tell them, its much better. Im also a teen mum pregnant and giving birth soon alr. I have a lesson learnt, tell them early, they can help you better

Hi, you can drop me an email at [email protected] and try to assist you from there.

hi would u like someone to talk to? i can give some advice, i’m a teen mum too

4y ago

would u like to email me or drop me a dm on instagram?

You might want to seek some help from them. http://babes.org.sg/

TapFluencer

Drop me a DM @MummyJLife. I hope I can help you out.

Hi would u like to dm me?

VIP Member

would u like to msg me?