Need advice

I will be having my 2nd baby soon in few days, my parents are unsupportive and unable to take care of my 1st daughter if I’m in labour. Im scared to give birth alone without my husband. What can I do without him? What should I do? I have anxiety attack and I’m really scared #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m sorry to learn that but don’t mind asking, where will be your husband and is there any special reasons why aren’t your parents helping? It’s their grandchild after all, and they should be happy for a new family member joining too.

3y ago

My husband needs to take care of my daughter as no one is taking care, and my parents are not helpful as they don’t want any responsibilities over their grandchildren. Yes tell me abt it, but they are escaping from this. 😭

Planning is important. If you are parents don’t want to help that’s fine. Look in to day care or close friends for help. Like others said your hubby should be present unless he is travelling. Take care

Read more
3y ago

Why not consider day care ?

Isyour daughter currently attending infant care or childcare? I've no family members at SG at all, my son will be send to Childcare during my csec and hubby will pick him up by 7pm

3y ago

No she’s not in childcare yet. 😭 I dunno what to do.

Any friends or relatives willing to help? Perhaps for a day…

3y ago

I am still finding for a responsible person to take care without giving excuses. It’s hard 😭