IGENE test

Im 10wks now and because im at high risk pregnancy and 39yrs old already, doctor is recommending this test. For me, Ill keep this baby no matter what and they cannot do anything even if it happens to be that the results is not good.. Should I still opt for that test, unless it will help my baby then I’m all out for it. Any advice? thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Another pov is by doing the test, you can prep yourself on how to take better care of the child (if the results don't turn out well) instead of only finding out on your delivery date. Nevertheless, wishing you all the best!

If you are comfortable without doing n keeping the baby no matter what then i think u can skip it. I choose to do igene even thou i am not high risk. Partially because i prob wouldnt keep the baby if tings r not right.

3y ago

Np. I was thankful my results were low risk. Gd ting is noe gender sooner hahaha

Good to do no matter what's your decision, it's to prep your mind age is only a number, I was 40 when I'm delivered my boy and 42 now with 2nd pregnancy stay happy and healthy ! 💪💪💪

VIP Member

Good to go with the test as it will relieve your mind

VIP Member

I’d recommend you do so you know what to expect

best to take and know.