Anyone have cervical length issue before?

Im coming to 22 weeks. But i have cervical length issue which is 0.7cm now. Doctor told me about the cervical stitch but there will be a risk where if they accidentally burst my waterbag and my baby will be really born premature which they didnt practice to revive or try to make the baby survive at this early stage. What should i do? Is there anything i can do to prevent my baby to be born during this period atleast till my baby reach 24 weeks? Im not sure if this happen to me during my first born as i found out that im pregnant when my pregnancy that time already 6 mths which doctor said they wont check on the cervical length after that month and i have my waterbag broke early but i am able to hold it till it is 32weeks. Due to my first pregnancy was prematured that is why this time pregnancy doctor have been checking on my cervical length. What should i do? Im so worried.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have a look at this article and ask your doctor if this options is possible as well as what can be done to decrease the risk of premature baby and increase your cervic length. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/cervical-length/faq-20058357