How long did it take to receive Igene Nipt test results?

Hi, anyone who has done Igene Nipt test at NUH, how long afterwards did you receive your results? And do they give you a call if it's good results? Mine was done 9 working days ago and have still not received any updates. Anxious because this was a redraw and my fts was high risk. Have called hospital several times but clinic is not responding. 😫 #advicepls #firsttimemom #FTM #nipt #igene

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In Nuh I think they dont call unless there is some high risk issue, I did nipt last mnth but didnt get any call/email from nuh. Customer support is saying doctor will share the report in the next appointment.

10mo ago

ohhh.. cos I called igene lab and they told me they have already sent the report to NUH on Wednesday, 12 July. been calling customer support, they just said they escalate to clinic but clinic takes so long to respond. even previously when i wanted to change appointment, it took the clinic 5 days to get back to me. I'm already at 19 weeks and just tired of this all cos is my third nipt, the first two were inconclusive.

Mine was at my pte gynae clinic and it took abt 10 days I think. u shld be getting a call in the next few days, typically 2 weeks. when I had my first born it was 2 wks then.

Did it at Private gynae, around 10 days, I received a call already. Good news bad news doctor will still call to inform results.

Didnt do at nuh but it took 2 wks for my first preg and 12 days for my 2nd pregnancy.