If your spouse keeps telling you every time you have a terrible fight "Maghiwalay na nga lang tayo!" Will you have second thoughts of considering what he's saying?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It depends on how often and the manner he says it. Meron kasing iba na dinadaan sa ganun but deep inside, they already have plans of leaving the relationship. You better ask your spouse frankly what he really wants whenever he tells you that para hindi kayo nagpapakiramdaman lang. For me, hindi lang bugso ng damdamin all the time ang nagttrigger ng paghahamon ng hiwalayan.

Magbasa pa

I, for sure, will have second thoughts but of course, i-open up at kausapin si hubby when he is not mad anymore. It is common that when people are way too emotional, they tend to say things that they don't mean to. Although since it is repetitive, all the more na kailangan siya kausapin. Let him explain.

Magbasa pa

Honestly it would worry me a bit because that's his "solution" to the problem or he's using it as a threat. For me mas ok pang magalit, tatahimik, then mag-asawang maghahanap ng solution pag ready na mag-usap

For me, NO. I won't have a second thought. Uunawain ko nalang na galit sya kaya nya nasabi yun. Maliban nalang kung halos everytime na nya sinasabi, kakausapin ko na talaga sya about dun.

Ganyan asawa ko maski nung mag-bf/gf palang kami. I realized it was his defense mechanism. We have a routine na. Fight - he says its over - I argue - I give up - he wants me back. Lol

Dala lang ng bugso ng damdamin yan. After ilang hours or a day or two, makakapag usap na din kayo ng maayos.