If money is not an issue, will you still work or choose to be a SAHM?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I have already made a choice to be a Stay-at-home mom 3 years ago, but eventually I became a work-from-home mom. Since I've had a child, it was my choice to be a hands on mom. I don't want my child to grow up with a yaya due to personal preferences. Now, I'm having the best of both worlds- taking care of my child while earning for a living at the comforts of my own home.

Magbasa pa

SAHM (Stay at home mom) of course. When I decided to have a family, it should be no questions asked. It's always family first. Who said you can't earn a living as a SAHM. I never thought it's possible, but it really is. Many thanks to the home based opportunities for parents like me. :)

I'd choose to be stay-at-home mom. I bet that's one wish of all or maybe most of the mothers out there. The only thing that hinders them to stay at home is the financial aspect. Otherwise, I'm sure you'd see all moms at home taking care of their children.

If money isn't an issue, I'd be very happy to be a SAHM. Pero in our current situation where we're trying our best to save, I need my job. I think it's an advantage that I work from home. Kahit nagtatrabaho, may oras parin sa anak.

I prefer to stay at home so I can guide my child until she grows old. I firmly believe that being a full-time mom to my kids will bring a good impact in the future i.e. this will take them out of trouble and vices.

Still a stay at home mom. I have no regrets at all with my decision. This is in fact I guess the best decision I've made as a mom - to look after my children all day and night.

Of course, a stay at home mom. If money isn't an issue at all then of course, we can take advantage of the situation and make the best decision for our family already.

Stay at home mom.. i want to experience every milestone of my child :) we can earn naman kahit nasa bahay tayo dahil sa mga social media.. big thanks tlga..

I'd be a stay at home mom but will choose to grow and learn things that interest me. Maybe, eventually start my own business once the kids have grown up.

Definitely yes gusto kong maging stay at home mom. Gusto ko na ako lahat ang magaasikaso sa pamamahay namin kahit may kasambahay kami.