Give birth in Thomson women hospital

If I were to give birth at Thomson women hospital, on the day of delivery of the baby does anyone know what will Thomson provide us ? Do they provide us all the things that the newborn needs or only some of it ? And What else more do I need to prepare for newborn baby in case Thomson does it provide ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I gave birth in Thomson 2 mths ago. For newborn, Thomson will provide them with baby clothes there. So you only need to bring clothes for baby to wear home (ie; bodysuit, hat, mittens, booties, swaddle cloth). Diapers is provided and inclusive in the package. So you do not need to bring your own pack :) Have a smooth and safe delivery mummy to be!

Read more

I gave birth in Sep last year at Thomas. They provide everything for new born. Even the clothes . Basically you don’t have to bring anything maybe some items that you use , like facial wash etc If your partner is staying with you , they will also provide toiletries for both of you. Maybe a breast pump if you need.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mama! Thomson will provide a little beanie to keep baby warm and clothes. If you’d like baby to go home in the clothes you purchased then bring those. Otherwise baby is provided for - oh it’s not mandatory here but a car seat would be good :) just to keep baby safe for the ride home

I gave Birth at Thomson, they will provide the new born clothes, diapers and all. I basically brought stuffs for my newborn but didn't use at all. They will also provide some personal hygiene for Mother as well. So, nothing much to worry

Oh.. i signed up FIB at Thomson.. they provided this along... I think u can find these brochures at the information counter as well...

VIP Member

The hospital will let you know what they provide. Do bring your own maternity pads as they charge for them

VIP Member

Hi... I think it’s best to get this information from the hospital customer care division

VIP Member

I think they write it in their brochure and their website what to bring/what they provide.

Super Mum

The hospital will provide more information nearer the date

How do you all sign up for FIB for Thomson?