Thomson medical clinic.

Hi mummies, Does anyone give birth recently in TMC? May I know what to pack for hospital bag? And does the hospital provide formula milk and diapers? TIA~ #1stimemom #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just need to bring your clothes for discharge day and underwear just in case the blood overflow and you used up their underwear. They provided 2 and any extra you will have to pay. As well as jacket just in case you feel cold at night. They do provide maternity pad and shampoo etc. You may bring your own shampoo if you are not okay with using theirs. They do provide toothpaste n toothbrush as well. Formula and diapers they will provide as well. Remember to bring breast pump as the lactation consultant will do their rounds to teach you. In fact TMC provides everything. On the days of my stay I didn’t use all the items that I brought cause they provided everything. And do remember to bring portable charger for your phone etc. Near your edd they will provide u a paper which will list the items to bring. So don’t need to worry too much.

Read more
3y ago

Yup. Thanks for the gentle reminder. 😄