To all mummies, what would you do with one day of freedom?

Would you go shopping? Sleep? Or hang out with your girlfriends? Comment with your ideal plan ?

To all mummies, what would you do with one day of freedom?
36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I just want to borrow books at library, then go to find a cosy place to sit at coffee club, order my coffee, cake and appreciate every single second of it. And i mean it, every single ticks from the seconds to the minutes to the hour. Hahahaha yes im desperate.

4y ago

Hahaha !!! I know right .. I was busy reading about preggy stuffs . Then ternampak ur name .. So i checked to avoid salah org . Hehe ..

Nowadays i love to stay home , netflix-marathon on the kDramas , eat , sleep and spend time with my husb even if we are not gg out . Sometimes too many 'dramas' to entertain outside . Hahaha .

Go for exercise, brunch w gfs, go for facial and do my hair and nails, dinner date with husband and then drinks with friends. Oh wait, that sounds awfully like life before baby :(

VIP Member

One day freedom without covid-19? I would: 1) set appointment in the morning for a mani & pedi 2) set appointment for a hair rebonding and colouring

Read more
Super Mum

Organise the house a bit, check in on my friends, watch some korean dramas... And miss my husband and kids so much. Lol.

VIP Member

All my beauty needs: mani/pedi, waxing, eyelash extensions, hair cut, colour, treatment...

TapFluencer

I think alot mommies would agree with me. I need my beauty sleep!😂😴😴

VIP Member

Balinese spa, Japanese hair spa, and a nice ginger tea after

Sleep, facial, full body massage and hair treatment.

Get away from husband who is getting on my nerves!