If have a neighbor who yells and curses at their child almost all the time, would you meddle or report to authority?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yo have no rights to intervene not unless matter of life and death na. Let the barangay officials or dswd do it. They have the authority kase.

Hindi ako makikiaalam pero kung sa anak ko gagawin nya yun, idedemanda ko agad yan. Magkausabusan na ng pera kung magkaubusan.

Report it and remain anonymous. If you can take a video of the maltreatment, please do and present to the authority.

I will definitely will report this to the PNP children and women's help desk because this a form of child abuse.

Para iwas gulo, let barangay officials handle it or can be the women and children's division of PNP.