My friend's son joined a fraternity and underwent an initiation. The boy has bruises all over his body and she wants to report it to the police. What would you do if you were in her shoes?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I would talk to the principal or dean first and complain about the fraternity-hazing issues. If the principal doesn't take any action, you can go to the police station. It's a crime by the way and it shouldn't be taken lightly.