If u catch your husb hving an affair. The only evidence proof i have that the both of them were staying in hotels, eating oitside, hugging, kissing, loving messages that i saw in his Handphone. Is that consider Adultery??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard from my Friend u need to engage PI to investigate as proof. U need strong evidence and then it might be consider as adultery. Kissing hugging going hotel room are not concrete enough. It can be twist n turn into other possibilities

I tot adultery must have sexual intercourse.. Anyway if you 100% sure. Just hire a PI, the cost can be charge to him during divorce.

yes ofcourse! its adultery, hotelbookings and picture together in the hotel is an evidence

VIP Member

Yes it is considered!! If you have pictures of them it is even a stronger evidence

7y ago

I heard before from a Friend who engaged lawyer for divorce due to hub affair. Apparently adultery in law is considered only when there is evidence on sexual act. Even bj etc is not strong enough of an evident. That's why she went to hire PI hopefully to gather the proof. Not sure if it's really true but hope this info helps 😅

May can classified as unreasonable behavior.