6 Replies

Being a first time mother is going to be tough let alone a single mother. We have to change our mindset even before the baby is out. I think $10 can buy you the chocolate and public transport to KKH, isn’t it? Priorities.. $300 fine is no joke, especially when we are broke as hell. Learn to keep your cravings at bay, save every dollar you can. You gonna need it more when the baby is out. Diapers over Grab or Chocolates at all times woman. Take care!

Adik, please save as much as you can. Being a young mom is not easy dear. Barang-barang baby mahal2. Insyallah, you’ll get through okay? Kalau ada bende yang manis-manis try not to consume too much. If kekurangan duit, doa supaya Allah luaskan pintu rezeki. Im not the best adviser, but stay strong alright.♥️

*it's true

Save up and take bus/ train to KKH. That’s what I did the last time and I’m a single mum. If your boyfriend can afford the $300 fine, I’m sure he can pay for your chocolates. If he can’t afford the fine, your $10 is of no help.

even now with govt help of $600 each, pls dont spend so much unnecessarily. start stocking up your groceries and buy baby essentials need. cravings and all can put aside for a bit. good luck and take care

Please learn to save up. Ever since I was pregnant, I stop gg to cafe because I know I need to save up for my baby.

VIP Member

Better to save up during this challenging time

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles