I DON'T WANT TO TRUST THIS APP ANYMORE

So, I just woke up in the middle of the night ngayon cause I feel my baby kicking and bigla din ako nagutom, I just recently joined this app and community hoping na may matutunan ako about my pregnancy and parenting itself, we'll kasi parenting app to diba? And so I was getting into habit of checking my posts here na and then reading articles, when pag - access ko kanina biglang hindi ko na naintindihan yung contents, everything was in Thai, and syempre nagtataka how this could happen? And then dun ko na notice that even my profile pic and all the info was changed...I don't even know kung sino yung nasa photo and then sa pinaka settings ko the country was set in Thailand.... And then there was that i lost a lot of my points when I didn't even redeem a single thing and then it says I have 0 followers when I have four.... I have a lot of screenshots taken pero isang pic lang ang allowed I post... I'm just so scared and concerned kasi this was linked on my fb... And then malala an ko that it was this unsecured pala... Sobrang disappointed ako....

I DON'T WANT TO TRUST THIS APP ANYMORE
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Please can anyone tell me how to secure the account, or if someone experienced this before din?