PCOS and Polyps

I went to the gynae for a scan for prolong light bleeding and realised that there’s a uterine polyps. I am also suffering from PCOS. I would like to conceive so gynae recommended to remove the polyps and start Ovulation pills to assist in concieving. Wondering if anybody has similar experience as me (uterine polyps and PCOS) and still manage to conceive?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I had PCOS, did a lot of checks, and also took hormones pill but not working for me. Gyne suggest for iui. I decide to put it on hold. And... Manage to pregnant after a mth of giving up. Exercise eat healthy to help PCOS. Relax as well.

3y ago

Hi! congratulations! sorry to interject, but I don't really know where to ask this. may I know if you can recommend your gynae? I have PCOS too and recently found out I'm pregnant. hence I'm hoping to find a suitable gynae who is knowledgeable about PCOS and can guide me along since I know with PCOS there is a greater risk of miscarriage. any recommendations will certainly help me a lot! thanks in advance!