21 weeks pregnant

Hi i was wondering is HL low fat milk save to drink?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard HL milk is the worst milk in the market as it not real real milk but more than half is made of milk powder and very little or little ingredient are from real cow milk. And always rem, low fat equate to high sugar. If u taste HL milk it's not so authentic milky taste but rather more flavour instead. There is an article online that spokes about the comparison of all the milk u can find in sg market. U can read and research it. The best milk is meiji, magnolia or greenfield.

Read more
4y ago

Thank u.. i will try other brand then.

It's time for ppl to learn how to indentify how to read ingredient. Most ppl drink HL, marigold etc n feel its fine but they overlooked the artificial flavours or chemically man made ingredient. These popular brand are more in demand than in supply but what can they do? Mand made milk. Ppl who had been drinking it everyday and as of now no issue does not means future no problem. All these are slow killing chemical. Read ingredient and choose wisely please

Read more
4y ago

Oh ok..thanks!

But no milk is low fat to begin with right? So if it's low fat, maybe there's some chemical in it? Just a penny of my thought hahaha, I am taking meiji now though and yes, will put on more weight..

4y ago

Hahaha ok.. i just change to meiji now. I did ask my gynea which milk is the best. She only mention any fresh milk will do.

yes but i like magnolia hi cal low fat milk better and rmb once open need to finish in 3days not till the expired date

I drink Arla organic milk Saw ads on TAP Bought and tried Really love it. U should try!

Read more

Full fat diary products are actually more nutritious, not to mention better tasting

VIP Member

I drink HL too when I was pregnant. My weight maintains! Baby is healthy too

TapFluencer

Low fat fresh milk better. You don't want to gain too much weight

TapFluencer

No. Its not pasteurised milk. Only can drimk pasteurised milk.

VIP Member

I drank full fat milk..baby was small so i could just drink