Pregnancy milk vs normal low fat milk

Just wanted to ask u mothers out there, should i drink pregnancy milk or normal low fat milk at my 2nd trimester? And what brand should i buy to drink if its pregnancy milk?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did ask my gynae the same thing as I got many samples from the various mummy fairs haha and he said so long as the mum has no issues keeping down food, there is no real need for us to take pregnancy milk. I think I'll probably drink up those samples when I'm trying to breastfeed though since the expiry is till end of this year.

Read more
3mo ago

Frisomum Gold's DualCare+ formula supports mothers with pre and probiotics for a healthy gut and choline for her sound memory and energises her with B complex vitamins. It also provides essential nutrients like vitamins D and B12, calcium, iodine, folic acid and DHA to support growth and development for the little one.

I am taking Frisco Gold. I do like the flavour and I read it’s give nutrients to us and the baby

I would go for normal milk like Meiji! Maternal milk contains lots of sugar and it taste meh 🙃.

3mo ago

Hahahaha ok thank god. I also drink normal milk thought im missing on something….