Miscarriage

I was 17 weeks pregnant when I lost my baby. He didn't die inside my womb. I just had an early labor but he will not survive outside with his age. They want us to bury the baby but we don't have money to do it. I had 60k hospital bill and my partner and I's bank account are wiped out from it. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to just bury him somewhere else. I just thought, Is it a good idea to just put him in a pot and plant a seed with him. In that way, I could still take care of him.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

im so sorry to hear that, have you tried going to your local cemetery managed publicly by your local govt. you could ask them for help, if you feel worried burying him there you know what you could bury him in a big pot one that can cover his entirety although if i may tell you you have to be very carefull of him in there. during decomposition there might be seepage of the soil and all that needs sanitation and hygiene cautions. during those periods especially if you have to water the plant you may put his pot outside so the seepage will go properly into the yard or water pipe. im praying for you and your partner's peace. God loves the three of you. ☺

Magbasa pa