Miscarriage

I was 17 weeks pregnant when I lost my baby. He didn't die inside my womb. I just had an early labor but he will not survive outside with his age. They want us to bury the baby but we don't have money to do it. I had 60k hospital bill and my partner and I's bank account are wiped out from it. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to just bury him somewhere else. I just thought, Is it a good idea to just put him in a pot and plant a seed with him. In that way, I could still take care of him.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We also don't know why. I had a UTI but my doctor said that it has nothing to do with that. She said, there are many possibilities like I'm still working while I'm pregnant or my sugar went up. I've never missed any of my appointments and they never told me to track my sugar. I took a week rest because of my UTI and went back to work, a day after that, I saw blood mixed in with my white mens, I didn't know I was already laboring. When my doctor IE-ed me, she told me she had to admit me because the baby was ready to be born. He was just 4 months old. He was still alive when I gave birth to him. My doctor said there is a possibility that we can know what might have caused it but it will take 2 months. I'm blaming myself for putting him in that kind of situation because my partner already told me to stop working but I didn't listen only because I was still supporting my own family.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Have you tried checking with an Immunologist? You might have an RID or APAS. I was diagnosed with APAS because of poor OB score